Siser Twinkle HTV
Unit price/ per
- Save $-2.67
The Shining, Silicone Star of the Snow!
CONTINUOUS CUTS ARE OFFERED AT THE DISCRETION OF CSDS VINYL. CONTINUOUS CUTS WILL BE OFFERED IN 5, 10, 25 AND 50 YARD INCREMENTS ONLY WHEN AVAILABLE.
Wishing for a heat transfer vinyl like no other? Well you can thank your lucky stars because your wish was granted with Twinkle HTV! Twinkle's silicone-like surface holds brilliant colors that appear to practically shine their own light when the glitter winks and wavers. The intense sparkle gives Twinkle a slight, but significant reflective quality. Every color of Twinkle is topped with a mesmerizing glossy glaze that feels fantastic. Whether it's the lone focus or an incredible accent, Twinkle is you new show stopping heat transfer vinyl!
Twinkle is 225 Microns / 9 Mils and is a PUU composition.
Twinkle Applies To:
Blade: Autblade, Standard
Setting: Iron-on +
Blade: Autoblade, 3
Setting: Heat Transfer Glitter
Cut Speed: 5
Cut Pressure: 4
Blade: 45° Gram
Speed: 30-50 cm/s
Gram Force: 13
Tool: CB09U 0
Speed: 30 cm/s
• Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
• Cover design with Kraft paper or non-stick cover sheet
• Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
• Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
• Press each section of design for 15 seconds
• If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet and re-press for 5-10 seconds
• Peel carrier warm
• Cut in reverse
• Weed excess material
• Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
• Apply design at 305°F/150°C
• Use medium pressure for 15 seconds
• Peel carrier hot or cold